Rain Builders is the new go to solution for your transparent honest building work. The management of Rain has worked in the construction industry for the past 5 years involved on some of the most prestigious sites in London. These include Shard Place in London Bridge, 150 Bishopsgate in Liverpool Street and Royal Wharf in West Silvertown to name just a few.
In 2020 Rain saw a gap in the market for a professional transparent and open builder in the domestic market. Taking the experience and expertise from the commercial world and bringing it to the domestic markets.
What do we offer?
Rain Builders offer the following:
- Do you need to update the Bathroom or Kitchen? Give us a shout
- Is your house much loved and in need of a caring hand to help rejuvenate it. Call us to give the place you like to call home a make over you can continue to love.
- Need that extra space? Why not extend to the rear and side… why not go for double storey? The sky’s the limit (subject to planning permission, T&C’s apply)
- The kids are grown up and need their own rooms. You love the area, community and its conveniences and don’t want to move but you need the extra space. Why not build upwards into the loft… let’s be honest you weren’t using it anyways.
- We have collected an extensive list of contacts over the past years we have been working in industry, which we are happy to share with you, if you need help with any of the following:
- Architectural Plans – Get those idea out of your head and onto paper so we can make it a reality
- Planning Permissions – The council like to know what’s going on in the area
- Party Wall Agreement – Gotta keep the neighbour happy… you live next to ’em
- Structural Calculations – Make sure the house stays standing
Why choose us?
Pay Once and Pay Right
We won’t say we are the cheapest as that usually means an unfinished, poor quality job after which you’ll call us to fix.
What we will do for you is provide you a quote that is itemised line by line, area by area, stage by stage so you know exactly what is included in our quote and therefore limits variations and any disagreements during the works. You’ll know what the end cost will be at the beginning.